PASSION FOR AFRICA (PAFA)
(PASSION POUR L’AFRIQUE)
Motto: A Heart for the Less Privileged
Passion for Africa is a non profit making organization
which was established with the following visions and
Passion for Africa (PAFA) is a non-profit making and
charitable organization with the primary motive to cater
for the BASIC needs of the less privileged African
children, mothers and disabled individuals.
The target group is primarily the less privileged children
under the age of 18 years old, single mothers who are
unemployed and living with children and disabled individual
who are unemployed.
• The organization is a charitable organization with utmost
desire to cater for the most pressing or basic needs of the
less privileged African children, mother and disabled
individuals without an act of discrimination or ethnicity,
nationality and place of origin.
• The organization is focused at bringing smiles and
laughter to the unhopeful African children, mother and
• The organization is also focused at reaching out to every
African in passion to restore confidence, hope,
encouragement and ability of independency, self development
• The organization is focused at building and nurturing a
brighter future of the less privileged African children,
mother and disabled people.
• The organization is focused at spreading its wing to
every African nation but most especially to nation or
countries in civil conflict, war ravaged countries and post
war nations and countries hosting refugees and
A. A few members of staff and volunteers have been put in
place to run the affairs of the organization. These are
trusted and dedicated people who are out to serve humanity
and are committed to the work with little or no pay.
B. A seven (7) man executive board is the decision making
body, and they will perform the administrative functions
C. Arrangement is put in place to compensate full/part time
staff as well as independent contractors/staff in order to
maintain qualitative and quantitative discharge of
responsibilities and services
D. A permanent place will be used as headquarter for
administrative work. Subsequently, offices will be
established in various states and in other poorer African
countries, those hosting refugees and internally displaced
children, single mothers and disabled people.
E. A periodic statistical verification of beneficiaries
will be carried out by the board members to ensure that
specific needs and functions are carried out.
F. There will be seminars, orientation; humanitarian
training of both full/part time staff and volunteers’ staff
to enable them discharged quality services and expertness
in problem solving.
G. Independent contractors will be hired and competent
volunteers who meet the demand shall perform very
specialized, short term projects for the organization (i.e.
accountants, lawyers and consultants)
H. In order to meet the purpose of the organization the
organization will draw force and strength from a group of
people with like mind who are ready to express their
passion through charitable desire.
I. The organization will use support diversification
strategies in order to continually fulfill its mission for
which it was established.
J. For the organization to be financially stable, it will
encourage and solicit funding from individual and
institutions, as well as generating income from special
events services and members goodwill contribution, pledges
and appeals through door to door canvassing and
K. It will also solicit for both cash and kind support from
people with the same passion to meet the utmost needs of
L. The organization will work towards obtaining elusive
grants from funders and passionately appeal to funders for
annual guarantee of grants which shall be renewed each year
in order to keep the organization’s future secured.
M. The organization shall also work with a sense of vision
and selflessness by providing to funders necessary
financial reports and activities guiding the organization
vision and mission to humanity, their projects,
contribution, donations, grants etc.
1. To serve humanity without discrimination.
2. To spread our services to every African nation.
3. To meet the BASIC needs of the less privileged Africans.
4. To provide rapid relief to refugees, displaced people,
single mothers, physically challenged children.
5. Establishment of the organization’s offices in poorer
6. Giving every less privileged child on the soil of Africa
hope for survival.
7. To build a solid and everlasting organization that will
attend rapidly to the needs of the African people.
8. To provide Basic needs, like clothes, food, health care,
educational materials to the less privileged.
9. To eradicate poverty in Africa by providing for the less
10. To give the less privileged a new lift for a new
The organization operates as a non-profit organization and
provides the following services. As a charitable
organization, it sources financial supports and support in
kind to provide the services which gives it a reason and
purpose of existence.
The services include the following:
1. Distribution of human basic needs like food, clothes and
2. Health care e.g. primary health care.
3. Educational services
(ii) Distribution of basic educational materials.
(iii) Extra lesson, study class for less privileged
(iv) Skill acquisition etc.
4. Counseling services:
(i) Counseling for single mothers
(ii) Counseling for physically challenged individuals
(iii) Counseling for orphans
5. Seminars, etc.
1. Morris Doe
2. Sulay P. Gbana
3. Elizabeth Oluwayemisi Balogun
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
1. Morris Doe Executive Director
2. Sulay P. Gbana Assist. Executive Director
3. Elizabeth Oluwayemisi Balogun Finance Director
4. Alexander Gayetaye Operation/Field Director
5. Milverton Ukpe Social /Health Director.
6. Kelvin Culker Education Director
7. Rawlings Essang Administrative Director